1. Cut a round felt. 2. Running stitch algong the curved outline. 3.Pull the thread taut. Stuff it with some cotton. 4. Cut a quart...
1. Cut felt. 2. Sew along the edges, stuff it with some cotton. 3. Embroidered threaded. 4...
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Free felt food pattern-Step by step DIY felt macaroons
1. Cut felt.
2. Running stitch along the edge of bigger disc.
3. Pull the thread taut. stuff it with some cotton.
4. Cover a smaller disc.
5. Sew along the edge.
6. Make another one in the same way.
7. Put the white disc between them.
8. Sew them together as shown.
Put the lovely snacks on the plate, be carefully, don’t let a child really eat them.
Set them on the table, it could let the mood ameliorate , I promise
Get the complete petit fours’ pattern from :