Popular Posts

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Felt toys For Boys

Often heard boys’ mothers complain about  why so few the felt toys for boys?
I admit that I had a daughter, so I designed more pink toys ,more play food for girls.
But I still found some not- so-girlish toys here.

Playing the cars and tools is natural of boy.
No doubt Toolbox set and Construction cars set are very suitable for little boys.
Yeah! We won´t worry about baby boy hurt his finger or lips.

My nephew is very fond of the cake truck house. He requested me send this truck to him, as it had been belong to my daughter.
I made another blue one for him. Change the color of felt, you’ll find it’s very nice gift for boy.
Vegetable garden and Doll house look like kinder party toys. In fact, they are also boy’s favorite.

When it is too cold to keep children out of doors,  maybe these toys could make up the regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment